What Is Goat Yoga?
Proceeds from the event will go to support Pingree Farms Foundation, a nonprofit organization. Pingree Farms serves as a catalyst for growing Detroit neighborhoods through education, volunteerism, partnerships, leadership, and action through agriculture. Questions? Call 313-564-1500.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- People under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a PARTICIPATING adult who is at least 21 years old.
- There must be at least one adult (21 years or older) for every three kids under 18.
- You must bring a print-out of your receipt, confirmation or ticket or be able to show one of these on your phone as proof-of-purchase.
- Please know that this class will take place in a barn-like setting with straw and live goats. Dress comfortably and in clothes that are suitable for yoga yet allow you to interact with goats and you don’t mind getting straw on.
- The goats do occasionally defecate and urinate. We have a team that will quickly clean up after such an event but please be aware that there is the possibility of these substances encountering your belongings.
- Bring a water bottle and a yoga mat.
- The classes will be held in the “Goat Yoga building” located at 18639 Omira St. Detroit, MI 48203, located on the corner of Omira and E. Goldengate and is just south of Pingree Farms.
- Parking will be available on site.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class time.
- Space is limited and is “first come, first serve” so sign up TODAY!
- NO REFUNDS
- We CANNOT switch you into a different class once you have registered so please be sure of the date and time before signing up.
- We CANNOT add people to full classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if attendance is too low.
Want to be notified when more Goat Yoga classes are added? Join the list!