Want to be notified when more Goat Yoga classes are added? Join the list!
What Is Goat Yoga?
Certified Yoga Instructors will blend movements and gentle stretches with the playful antics of live kid goats. Try the “downward goat” or “stretching kid” poses. You don’t want to miss this unscripted one-of-a-kind experience. All you need is your mat, a sense of adventure, and a water bottle – we will provide the rest. Space is limited; so register TODAY!
Proceeds from the event will go to support Pingree Farms Foundation, a nonprofit organization. Pingree Farms serves as a catalyst for growing Detroit neighborhoods through education, volunteerism, partnerships, leadership, and action through Agriculture. Questions? Call 313-564-1500.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You must be at least 14 years old to participate.
- Participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a PARTICIPATING adult who is at least 21 years old.
- You must bring a print-out of your receipt as proof-of-purchase.
- Please know that this class will take place in a barn-like setting with straw and live goats. Dress comfortably and in clothes that are suitable for yoga yet allow you to interact with goats and you don’t mind getting straw on.
- The goats do occasionally deficate and urinate. We have a team that will quickly clean up after such an event but please be aware that there is the possibility of these substances encountering your belongings.
- Bring a water bottle and a yoga mat.
- The classes will be held in the “Empire Building” located at 18639 Omira St. Detroit, MI 48203, located on the corner of Omira and E. Goldengate and is just south of Pingree Farms.
- Parking will be available on site.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class time.
- Space is limited and is “first come, first serve” so sign up TODAY!
- SORRY BUT WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SWITCH PARTICIPANTS INTO OTHER CLASSES OR ADD PARTICIPANTS TO FULL CLASSES. Thank you for your understanding.
Choose a Goat Yoga Date
Trick-Or-Treat Goat Yoga Class
October 28, 2017
Join us for a spooktacularly fun Goat Yoga class. Wear your favorite Halloween costume. Our goats have selected their disguises and they can’t wait to see yours! We are not ‘kidding’ when we say it’s going to be a scary-good, goat-filled time! Don’t miss it!
Talking Turkey Goat Yoga Class
November 11, 2017
The Pingree Farms goats are back to their mischievous ways and have asked their turkey friends to come strut their stuff. These classes are ‘stuffed’ with a ton of surprises and the goats are the whipped cream on top. Don’t be a turkey! Reserve your space for this class today!
Merry Goatmas Goat Yoga Class
December 9, 2017
Twas a few weeks before Christmas, when all through Pingree Farms,
The goats were excitedly chatting about news of Goat Yoga classes traveling through the barns. The room was soon readied with “Holiday” themes decking the halls & straw on the floor, in hopes that Goat Yoga students like YOU would soon meet there to have fun in-store!
Get a T-Shirt Too!
Goat Yoga t-shirts are available for a donation of $15 per shirt.
Please Note: T-Shirts will only be available for pickup at the event. They will NOT be shipped. Please only order t-shirts if you plan on attending the event.