What Is Goat Yoga?
Certified Yoga Instructors will blend movements and gentle stretches with the playful antics of live kid goats. Try the “downward goat” or “stretching kid” poses. You don’t want to miss this unscripted one-of-a-kind experience. All you need is your mat, a sense of adventure, and a water bottle – we will provide the rest. Space is limited; so register TODAY!
Proceeds from the event will go to support Pingree Farms Foundation, a nonprofit organization. Pingree Farms serves as a catalyst for growing Detroit neighborhoods through education, volunteerism, partnerships, leadership, and action through Agriculture. Questions? Call 313-564-1500.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You must be at least 14 years old to participate.
- People under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a PARTICIPATING adult who is at least 21 years old.
- You must bring a print-out of your receipt as proof-of-purchase.
- Please know that this class will take place in a barn-like setting with straw and live goats. Dress comfortably and in clothes that are suitable for yoga yet allow you to interact with goats and you don’t mind getting straw on.
- The goats do occasionally defecate and urinate. We have a team that will quickly clean up after such an event but please be aware that there is the possibility of these substances encountering your belongings.
- Bring a water bottle and a yoga mat.
- The classes will be held in the “Empire Building” located at 18639 Omira St. Detroit, MI 48203, located on the corner of Omira and E. Goldengate and is just south of Pingree Farms.
- Parking will be available on site.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of class time.
- We welcome you to tour the Farm and meet all of our other Pingree farm animals at the end of class.
- Space is limited and is “first come, first serve” so sign up TODAY!
- NO REFUNDS
- We CANNOT switch you into a different class once you have registered so please be sure of the date and time before signing up.
- We CANNOT add people to full classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes if attendance is too low.
Choose a Goat Yoga Date
NOTE: Additional classes may be added if the minimum of 15 participants per class is met. Sign up for our mailing list to receive regular updates as new classes are added.
Want to be notified when more Goat Yoga classes are added? Join the list!
Get a T-Shirt Too!
Goat Yoga t-shirts are available for a donation of $15 per shirt.
Please Note: T-Shirts will only be available for pickup at the event. They will NOT be shipped. Please only order t-shirts if you plan on attending the event.